In addition to our quality systems, employees at KP act and perform their duties according to some internal guidelines and priorities:
All work shall be carried out in a way that avoids any risk of accidents to the staff, machines or tools.
The quality of the product and the related documentation must comply with the requested specifications.
- All inquiries from customers are answered immediately.
- When handing over production to a colleague, one should first have finalized all one’s own work. Furthermore, one should hand over all relevant information, enabling the colleague to perform his/her work.
- Final produced parts should not be delivered to the customer unless they meet all specifications.
- At KP we don’t look for who is responsible. Instead we look for the source of error and eliminate it.
- We prevent ongoing sources of error.
- If one is in doubt then he/she should rather ask a more experienced colleague - rather one time too many than one too little.
- Helpfulness among colleagues.